Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 11 November 2006

Parent-Teacher Meet

Kieran's kindergarten and childcare centre held PTM today which was a good coincidence as I could "kill 2 birds with 1 stone". Went to the kindergarten first at 10am alone as hubby was at work, and left the kids at home since having them around would have been chaotic.

I hopped over to the chidcare centre after 45 minutes and returned home with files of his work and photos.

I will scan his kindergarten class photo and his self-portrait and upload here when free.

I could summarise our discussions here as all 4 teachers (a pair of Chinese/English teachers each school) had almost the same observations. Kieran was said to have improved in terms of attention span, focus, work tidiness. They said he likes outdoors, music and movement, very "garang", inquisitive, not afraid to express and ask questions BUT doesn't know how to resolve problems with friends during play. He mostly resolved the problems by "physical expression" instead of talking it over. While his teachers are trying to guide him, I am at my wit's end how to help him overcome it. Apart from that, I am happy that he enjoys school better now and did his work well. His kindergarten English teacher, Miss Foong said Kieran would be able to do well in K1 next year.

His childcare English teacher said he danced very well in an Indian number for the concert and she put him in front due to this. The concert will be held on 25 Nov, and I will definitely capture his kiddie performance in our viewcam! I can't wait.

0 cherubic angels: