Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 15 October 2007

Holiday Journal: 11 Oct Mindarie Keys

This was the day before we return to Singapore. It was sunny as we set off to Mindarie Keys, a relatively new place near Joondalup. Also a harbour with nice breeze and some eateries. DOME is there and we had lunch at The Boat - that was our last installment of a string of sinful binges in this trip. We had our last taste of fish and chips in no better fashion than alfresco!





Kieran took a photo of me and hubby...



The boys played catch and I caught them on videoclip:



We had a great time in WA, the company of Joo, Connie & Joo, their hospitality and warmth brought fond memories. Kieran misses playing with Jamus, Raeyen picked up new vocabs and spoke a few sentences, and we forged stronger ties with Joo & family.

To Joo, Connie and Jamus, thanks very much for having us for 2 wonderful weeks. So long and till we meet again in Singapore next February!

4 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

Wow! Lovely pics from your holiday :) You guys definitely had a great time :)

shopaholic said...

Oh yes! My colleagues commented that I looked very relaxed today and had obviously enjoyed the holiday.

Valencia said...

wow! so shiok, such nice weather, lovely parks/beach/FOOD! and such a good time of bonding with family. It's been so long since Hubs and I had such a long hol.

OZ is such a great place for kids, isn't it? Two of my good friends have migrated there, and I am so tempted.

You guys looked really bliss and happy. And you looked so good, skin glowing, hair silky(did you cut them?) and all smiles. Makes me smile too when I was looking at the phots.

shopaholic said...

hi val, thanks for the compliments.

my friend is migrating there too, i am also tempted for i really like Oz. the kids like it too, the weather, etc is just so wonderful. my last haircut was last november, i should cut it again. i slapped alot of sunblock on my skin coz it is blazing there!

u have a holiday home in perth right? u should visit it.