Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Nice little touches

I was about to have dinner when I saw a little piece of tissue paper tucked under my plate. Kieran beamed and said to me, "I place the tissue under your plate and papa's plate so that you can clean your mouth after eating."

My best friend, May told me what her girl Megan did to her when she was carrying loads of grocery while Meg held on to her pants as they were crossing the road to their car. May was telling Meg that they had to hurry as her hands hurt so much by carrying the groceries. Guess what Meg did? She immediately massaged May's forearm furiously trying to alleviate her mommy's aches.

When I complained about pain, Raeyen would say, "I sayang." Whenever I walked Raeyen into his school compound, he would happily tell his friends and teacher, "That's my mommy!"

0 cherubic angels: