Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 23 November 2008

Therapeutic Skincare

Been to the Jurlique counter so many times at the Changi Airport duty free shop made me so wanted to try its products. The pricing wasn't attractive enough though I really like its natural ingredients especially the use of aromatherapy and herbal remedies.

Now that Aussie dollar is almost on par with Sing dollar, my dearie SIL Connie helped to buy me its latest star product from the Biodynamic Beauty range. I can't wait to use it for a therapeutic moment to pamper my ageing skin. I am always on a lookout for age-defying elixir to prolong my youth. The fact that I am near 40 is freaking me out!

1 cherubic angels:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pris!

I am Daniel Goh, Editor to Parents World Magazine. I am interested to feature you as a mummy blogger and possibly a cover for April or May issue.
If you can email me at daniel@wawa.com.sg so we can touch base further.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Daniel