Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 31 December 2008

My Dior


Hubby paid for a Dior Christmas limited edition ring as a present (birthday or Christmas) to me. It has a bow design with a dangled "D" which signifies Dior of course and hubby's name, and a pink Swarovski round crystal.

In the same month, I chanced upon another Dior ring at Isetan Scotts at 50% discount! I bought it as it's too dainty and pretty (not forgetting for its great value) to resist. It has 2 daisies in white mother-of-pearl and "Dior" encrusted with tiny Swarovski crystals.

While diamond is a girl's best friend, crystal will suffice in this global economic crunch.

2 cherubic angels:

Anonymous said...

So pretty!love it!

shopaholic said...

Hi Val

Yeah, I love them to bits. I am now eyeing for a Dior tee.

Cheers!