Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 5 February 2009

Brain Food

Kieran and Raeyen have been taking Scotts Emulsion cod liver oil the moment they turned one-year old.

In order to give them a better "brain food" besides getting it directly from fish, I have decided to venture on a highly recommended fish oil - Children's DHA by Nordic Naturals (supposedly "supports brain development, and visual and nervous system function") to replace Scotts.

Some local websites are selling at about S$42 each while at iHerb, where I placed my order today, costs US$20.36. If you were to place order for the first time with iHerb, you will get a US$5 discount using the code "CIL778" at billing.

I hope both my angels will like it... this is just my little way of boosting their learning capability (Kieran's starting P1 is giving me the quivers already).

0 cherubic angels: