Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 15 August 2006

Lullaby to My Angels

I'm on a working trip in KL now and thinking of my 2 little angels at home and of course my hubby.

When making my kids sleep, I usually sing lullabies to them. Personally, I like to change the lyrics and my fav is to the tune of "Rock-a-bye-baby"

Hush a my Kieran/Raeyen, go to bed now
Daddy, Mommy and DiDi/GorGor love you
Go to bed now and make nice dreams
We love you so much go to bed now

The first time I sang this to Kieran, he was in tears and that shocked me. After much probing I realized he was touched by the changed lyrics. Kieran is sensitive and very much emotional. He is still very "manja" and needs alot of assurance that we love him.

I am sure at 2am now, my angels are sound asleep.

Sleep tight my little ones, have a nice dream! Mommy will see you on Friday night!

6 cherubic angels:

K said...

Hi Priscilla,

I'm Kei, or teacher Kei as you would remember. I was the music n movt facilitator at GUG which Kieran attended during weekends. Remember?

So happy to see Kieran all grown up. I do remember he liked music very much. You mentioned before that you wanted to let him learn piano or some musical instruments. Did it happen?

Hope all is well with you and your family.

shopaholic said...

Hi Kei, it's nice to hear from you. Kieran and Raeyen are with me now as I am replying you.

Yes, Kieran loves music and will be going for his Yamaha Music Wonderland class in 15 mins' time. In Oct, he will begin the Yamaha Junior Course.

How have you been lately? Still teaching somewhere or?

Cheers / Priscilla

K said...

Great that he's learning music.

I'm not teaching anymore. In fact, I'm not working. A few weeks after I quit my last job I got pregnant Since I couldn't get a job anyway and wants to be a SAHM, I've been staying at home since. I'm now 20 weeks pregnant. :)

Send my regards to Kieran (although I'm sure he can't remember me) and take care.

shopaholic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shopaholic said...

Hi Kei, read your blog, very funny & interesting ... and above all, congrats on being preggy!

I read abt ur intention to my a pram/stroller & would like to offer u my 2cents' worth of advice. Maclaren is good - lightweight & value for money. The Peg P (Italian one) is very bulky. Many mommy frens of mine had PP & Graco & later complained abt their bulkiness & they are not easy to store, etc. Maclaren one-step system to store + its lightweight is a sheer +++. Go to Baby Hyperstore @ Kaki Bukit, they give discount on Maclaren + 1 yr warranty.

Cheers / Pris

K said...

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks for yoru congratulations and advice for the stroller. We haven't bought any big items yet. Still recce-ing. :)

Will make a trip to BB Hyperstore.