Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 13 April 2007

It's Friday again...

Finished "Life Swap" by Jane Green, returned and rented "Bergdorf Blondes" by Plum Sykes. I read from a local women's magazine that a particular socialite who travels with her limited edition vintage Samsonite luggage reads P Sykes' books and it's chi-chi and all. I am curious and thought why not give it a try?

Reading "Life Swap" makes me wonder if I would swap life with a single career girl and see what I missed or if that pasture is indeed greener. My answer is simply "NO" as I'm happy with a loving hubby and 2 delicious boys. It's great being a working mother (and a yummy one). Though this responsibility sometimes seems a burden, without it seems strange and I probably would feel lost. Boy, am I fickle-minded or what?

TGIF, let's not think too much. Life is beautiful (for I just bought a top from Zara) - yes, I am quite incorrigible when it comes to shopping. I can't wait to bring the kids to Borders this weekend!

Below is an excerpt from a review:
BERGDORF BLONDES is a great read with one laugh after another. You'll feel like one of the girls as you join in the adventures of Moi and company. However, I warn you to be careful before you dive headfirst into this novel lest you hit your head on the bottom of the pool of New York society. We're definitely in shallow waters here.

0 cherubic angels: