Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 8 April 2007

Little Builders

Today is yet another hot, sunny day!

While watching the boys at play, Raeyen pointed at the Construction box to me, indicating that he would like to play. I took it down and opened. He was so pleased to see the helmets, tools inside and both boys helped themselves right away.

As I found them playing builders amusing, I quickly caught them on film:




Raeyen has always been very fascinated when I have a videocam or camera on hand, he would try all his might to have a grip. Above video has of course ended with a cry from him, sob...sob.

2 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

Kieran & Raeyen has very nice smile :)

shopaholic said...

Thanks :) Especially Raeyen who is very smiley... he smiles when he wakes up, he smiles when we come home, he smiles just about anything though his temper is rather quick :(