Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 28 November 2007

Top management having fun

My company is having its annual dinner & dance this Friday and I am part of the committee organising the event and we themed it "DISCOvering (my company name)". We have also organized an company idol contest for that night and my boss (top guy in this MNC) and some colleagues are performing a skit - a spoof on Mr Bean. Why Bean? Coz he looks like one and he can speak like him too.


They had another round of rehearsal outside the office and we had a good laugh at my boss' spontaneity and guts to pull the goof. He didn't try very hard, he was a natural

That reminds me of the rap video by the top brass of MDA, reported in today's Straits Times, check out their funny video in YouTube (they didn't look like they were having fun):

0 cherubic angels: