Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 26 November 2007

Weekend do

SATURDAY

After Kieran's gym class, went to Vivocity with Choo for shopping. It was a liberated fun to be out shopping without hubby and Raeyen, though Kieran did whine, "Can we go now?", "Huh, another shop!", "Can we go to the carpark now?", "Can we go home now?"

I was looking for a suitable top or dress for my company dinner & dance coming Friday. The theme is DISCO and I ought to find something "glittering".

After a few hours of shopping and sipping coffee, I managed to buy a LBD from Mphosis. It looks like a singlet top full of sequins from shoulder to under bustline, followed by tiny pleats till the hem. It's simple and functional as I can wear it again.

SUNDAY

Met May & family for the movie - Enchanted at GV Bishan. It's a girl's movie even for me and May - 2 very big girls who still dream about being a princess. It's hilarious - fairy tale entwined with present day - a simple love story.

Then we went to May's place, the kids helped to put up their Christmas tree. May, Megan and I went to buy Teochew porridge as supper before heading home.

In the car, Kieran asked if we could put up our Christmas tree. We promised we would on the following weekend. I think we have not put up our tree for about 3 years already. Hmm, another excuse for shopping - this time, Christmas ornaments!

0 cherubic angels: