Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 29 January 2008

Daddy's Birthday



It's hubby's birthday today and I got the Ambrosia cake (see above banner for a close shot of the cake) from Bakerzin near my office. Lugged it in a very packed bus and then the also-as-crowded MRT home.

Thank God hubby could pick me from our MRT station. I think he was delighted that I got a cake for him though I have not bought his present.

We celebrated the usual style.

I was glad that everyone enjoyed the cake which was ladened with our favourite CHOCOLATE, bananas and walnuts. It was so yummy that Kieran had a slightly more helping.

A video of them singing the birthday song:



PS: Happy belated birthday, Gabriel!

4 cherubic angels:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Dennis too! The chocolate cake looks yummy :-). We had a simple birthday celebration for Gabriel. He was so happy because we had his favourite pasta, pizza, some cold cuts and a taramisu for his birthday cake. He thanked us for celebrating his birthday the time with him, that warmed our hearts.

shopaholic said...

Thanks Lisa.

Pasta and pizza are always kids' favourite. So sweet of Gabriel, he has grown up and very sensible. Like last night, after the kids had their dinner, Kieran asked why didn't I have mine. I replied I was waiting for his dad to dine together. Kieran answered, "So sweet of you, Mommy."

Mamabliss said...

wow what a happy celebration... :) such family warmth and love...

shopaholic said...

Thanks Mamabliss!

I read your blog regularly and Joyce is so pretty and adorable... and Timothy has grown so much! So happy for you.