Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Fly high, Singapore!


I was so happy on hearing that Singapore won the bid to host the inaugural Youth Olympic Games in 2010 against Moscow.

I was happier when I saw how six of our very own pilots - Black Knights soared the skies in dare-devil aerobatic stunts during the inaugural Singapore Airshow at the new Changi Exhibition Centre.

Together with my hubby, we took Kieran there on the last day of the show on Sun, 24 Feb. We braved through the 1h30m show under blazing sun, it was awesome with stunts performed by the American, Korean and Australian teams. I like the heart and cupid's bow formation executed by the Black Knights to celebrate Valentine's with all visitors.

Fly high, Singapore!

0 cherubic angels: