Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Health & Hygiene


The Kindy is having Health & Hygiene week and kids at pre-nursery level took part this morning. Parents were encouraged to participate with their kids.

I took morning leave to help Raeyen out and the chores they did were washing laundry - own socks, hand towel and school toys. It kicked off with their teacher asking questions about how to keep healthy. She showed them the food pyramid and exercised with them. The kids were very cute exercising to the hippy tune (see video). Eh, in case you noticed his mismatched outfit, it's due to his accidental "shh-shh" on his denim shorts before I arrived.

I had fun bonding with Raeyen, I felt so good when I could see his eyes sparkled upon spotting me at the door. He asked me to sit next to him while his teacher spoke, so sweet.

The activity took about 35 minutes and each kid took home a toy tambourine.


0 cherubic angels: