Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 9 March 2009

Movies I wanna watch

There are a few movies I wanna watch, some are those that my hubby will not be interested, meaning too feminine and boring by his standard.

Those I wanna watch with girlfriends:

He's Just Not That Into You; Confessions of a Shopaholic and Marley & Me. In fact I have the Marley & Me book and decided not to finish reading it because many times, movies are not as good as the books.

Those I can watch with him:

Angels & Demons, which book I had not read and have no intention of reading. I read the Da Vinci Code, which was far better than the movie.

X-MEN Origins: Wolverine, ahhh.... Hugh Jackman.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, which Kieran is looking forward too. This film features the animal transformers, hope it can be as exciting as its prequel!

0 cherubic angels: