Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 24 May 2009

MIL to the rescue

Phew, one week of being a half-day homemaker was T.O.U.G.H!!!!!

There was never-ending chores, laundry, cooking, washing and cleaning! Kudos to all homemakers, especially to Connie, Lisa and Kei (for those that I missed out, it was not intentionally coz after being a half-baked one for a week, I have gone bonkers). Just yesterday, I washed 3 loads of laundry and ironing amidst this fiery furnace-like weather! Plus, Raeyen wet my bed as he crawled in early morning and he leaked. He woke me and said, "Mommy, it's an accident." Arrghhhh... I had to bring my quilt to the dry-cleaners that cost me $40!

The good news is, MIL has finally returned from her holiday and will help us mind the kids, especially Raeyen (not housechores) while we are at work. In fact, her return came in timely as I will be going to Incredible !ndia this evening till Thursday and both boys have parent-teacher meeting while I am away :(

0 cherubic angels: