Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 11 May 2009

Mom's Day celebration

We celebrate with May & family every Parent's Day, Christmas Eve and each other's birthday. This year, we celebrated Mom's Day with her, Megan, their helper Kasem and a special someone, Gordon. Hubby and I are very happy for May as she has found her soul mate after Yin has passed on.

We met at Acacia, Bishan Park for a simple dinner while the kids played in the park, only joined us after they were exhausted. Megan surprised me with a bouquet of flowers!

Though we do meet up from time to time, today was an excuse to meet and catch up. We have been friends for 25 amazing years! That's a quarter of a century, my goodness! May is very special to me and to us. She lends her shoulder for me to cry on, hears me out and goes all her way out to help me when I am in trouble. She is also the strongest person I have ever come across. She is the best a gal can ever ask for, better than a diamond.

Kieran, Raeyen and us love you, May.

To my amazing sister-in-law, Connie, we love you very much too. We miss you!

To my Mom, a speedy recovery!

To my Sis, I love you and am proud that you have brought up 2 very bright girls!

To my 2 other sisters-in-law, Amelia and Lisa, you are amazing too; your love and effort put into your families will pay off. My brothers are both fortunate to have you
as their wives!

0 cherubic angels: