Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Mom in pain

My mom was admitted to the hospital in the wee hours of the morning due to a second dislocation of her jaw plus the irritating pain on her tailbone caused by a very bad bedsore.

My mom doesn't deserve all these. Not a good person and a loving mom like her. She defended me when I wanted to further my studies after a lousy A levels. She helped with my fees. She got me my first diamond. She took me to my first holiday by plane. Yet, I wasn't there to help her when she is in need. When she needed a listening ear when she was well, we were busy catching up with other siblings. When she complained, we brushed her off. Now, we try to coax her to speak more. But how can she? With the pain she has to endure. It's heartbreaking. Everytime I see her fragile frame shrinks with each passing week, my eyes refuse to stay dry. Yet I can't let her see me weep. I weep in silence.

Her pain must be relieved. But how?

0 cherubic angels: