Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 10 January 2007

Sleepless in Hong Kong

Went to office in the morning for a whole-day training, grabbed quick lunch, called Raeyen and managed to rent another book by S Kinsella - "The Undomestic Goddess". Finished the training, got back to my desk for quick emails before dashing to my taxi for the airport.

That's a kind of "topsy-turvy" life I lead sometimes... which I don't fancy! I didn't get the chance to hold & kiss Raeyen goodbye this morning coz he was sleeping in such an angelic way, hmm...

Before I boarded the plane earlier, I called Kieran @ 6.30pm.

Me: Hi sweetheart!
Kieran: Hello Mommy! Are you on the plane already?
Me: Not yet sweetie, Mommy is about to board the plane though.
Kieran: Are you taking Tiger Airways?
Me: No, I'm taking Singapore Airlines.
Kieran: Weeee, Singapore Airlines! I like! When are you going to take me on a Singapore Airlines plane?
Me: I promise I will but please don't pester me when, I certainly will take you and di-di on Singapore Airlines.
Kieran: Yeah!
Me: OK, Mommy gotta go, I love you, be good to everyone and Raeyen, and listen to Papa, Kak-kak and your teachers ok?
Kieran: OK! I love you too, Mommy.

Ooh, my heart melts, instantly.

0 cherubic angels: