Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 8 January 2007

Swelling ear

Kieran woke up this morning with a swell on his left ear, probably a result from some kind of nasty insect bite. Which also means, I gotta take urgent leave. Besides the swell which makes his ear larger than usual, his body was full of rash on all joints, groin and neck.

Took him to the PD at 9am with Raeyen so that 'lil bro can also get his 5-in-1 booster jab.

PD said Kieran also has mild bronchitis, which may also give the rash. The rash could also due to the rabbits or guinea pigs that he came into contact when we took the kids to the Animal Farm at Jalan Kayu yesterday afternoon.

Raeyen took his injection very well as usual - no cry. But the after-effect of this jab is fever for 2 days.

Kieran has 4 medications, including an antibiotic (Klacid) and Raeyen only has Paracetamol.

All these came in untimely as I will be going to Hong Kong for meeting tomorrow and only back late Friday night. At least my 3rd SIL agreed to come by my place tomorrow afternoon, phew!

Finished reading "Shopaholic & Sister", gotta rent another, maybe "Can You Keep a Secret" from S Kinsella again, just in case I don't fancy the movies onboard SQ, I still have my read.

2 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

OH no... Hope he will recover soon.

Isn't it great that you have help from the family? :)

shopaholic said...

Yes, I think he is recovering well, thanks!

Yes, family help keeps me sane!