Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 14 January 2007

Taxi disservice

I returned Singapore past midnight of Friday. Got into a Comfort taxi greeted by silence from the driver.

When we reached the foot of my block, I politely asked the driver if he could kindly bring my luggage up the small curb. He waved his hand and replied, "No lah, I'm tired". This is atrocious!

Angrily, I carried my almost 25kg luggage while having my handbag and 3 carrierbags on hand!

That was my second unpleasant encounter with a Comfort cabby, which I let the first one slip, I decided to lodge a complaint on this one. I called their hotline upon reaching home and the operator, Zan took my call professionally and promised that a customer service manager will feedback in a week's time.

0 cherubic angels: