Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 9 February 2007

Yamaha update

The "music professional" called me today explaining that the objectives for the course that Kieran is taking for 4 year olds are mainly music appreciation, listening, singing while writing of notes is not that crucial due to the lack of fine-motor skill.

She took note of my concerns and would speak to Kieran's teacher. She said she would come by the class after CNY to see for herself and to speak with me (let's see).

Last evening I was so glad when Kieran told me he's going to play on his keyboard. He took out the adapter, plug it in and started to play a piece he learned at Yamaha. I praised for his initiative and gave him a stamp on his reward chart (shall post the reward chart here some day).

0 cherubic angels: