Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 12 June 2007

Faceworks

A dear friend returned from a whirlwind holiday in Japan and managed to grab some stuff - lipstick, spice blush, mascara and lip gloss from Majolica Majorca by Shiseido.

I read alot of rave about MM products and have since longing to try them. Shall use tomorrow! The prices are very reasonable (like Loreal's) and packaging is oh-so-sweet. With such a combination, how could I ever resist? I heard a couple of shops here carry MM but at exorbitant prices. These retailers should know better that people nowadays travel widely and ain't no "mountain tortoises".

Today, I placed an order of mineral makeup from Alima for myself, sisters-in-law and some girlfriends. Am so happy already and just can't wait to get hold of them!

0 cherubic angels: