Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 7 June 2007

Mineral goodness

Lately I have been reading so much about the goodness of mineral makeup. To defy the sign of aging, I need all the goodness I can find to help retain (and hopefully prolong *grin*) my youth.

In particular the brand Alima from the US.

I found a shop in Singapore that carries Alima products and bought two samples yesterday for myself among others. The two samples are satin matte foundation and luminous shimmer blush in soft rose-pink.

Couldn't contain my excitement, I applied them this morning and I LIKE THEM.

The foundation powder makes my skin feels like it was airbrushed and velvety smooth. The shimmer blush makes me look radiant with a tinge of pinkie glow. At first I was skeptical for it felt strange to apply foundation powder and blush in loose form. I applied them gingerly with my brush and they glided oh-so-easily. The foundation covers my skin well and I didn't feel at all cakey after a few hours. Only a light touch-up was required after lunch.

Convinced, I am going to buy online for the sake of beauty. Hah!

2 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

You sure do know how to take good care of yourself :)

Ever since I have kids, I hardly dressed up or make up.... I must learn from you. Hehehe... Reading your blog, I know the latest make up and fashion.

shopaholic said...

Hi, I am a self-confessed vainpot but not an extremist.