Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 30 June 2007

Miracle healing service

Raeyen has high fever last night at 39.9. Sponged and gave him Ibrufen. He slept into the night with no fever.

This morning, his condition was well and we did not bring him to the PD.

In the evening, together with the Yoongs, hubby, Kieran and I went to a church in Tampines on Miracle healing service. It was our first time there and I felt I was quite comfortable there.

During the miracle service, I prayed for recovery for a few people... some close to my hearts (Raeyen and Yin) and another I only met once (my colleague Wang's wife who suffered from Crohn's disease and some sort of depression and she seemed to have lost her will to live as she resides in Shanghai and Wang in Singapore). I don't know why I got emotional during the service as a church member came to "heal" for those I care. She spoke in tongue (which I cannot comprehend) and prayed for them. I was very touched but in dilemma if I should still attend as it's kind of meaningless to go alone without my family on a Saturday evening.

At 9pm, Siti called that Raeyen's fever was high again. I rushed home while the rest went for dinner. His fever read 38.8, I gave him Ibrufen, played with him and tucked him in. He is now sound asleep, I am now busy updating this blog while hubby and Kieran are not home yet.

I would like to thank May for taking us to the service. Happy belated birthday and I love you.

0 cherubic angels: