Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 8 July 2007

Gym

Kieran went for the gym class today for the second time and he went through the one-hour in full force. Hubby had to work at last minute and he missed all his "action".

I was glad he enjoyed the lesson and I hope this is something he wanted.

At the end of the class, his coach said he's strong and could absorb well. She said to let him take 1-2 terms and see if he could proceed to higher level.

I can't wait for hubby to see our little boy taking the gym class next Saturday.

Talking about gym... I have started going to gym at Planet Fitness last week and my legs are aching now. I'm glad I started going to keep myself fit for I have 2 active boys to keep me going.

2 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

Hi :)

You have been tagged: http://babieslz.blogspot.com/2007/07/my-7-vanity-sense-facts.html

shopaholic said...

Fun little test, thanks!