Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 31 July 2007

Yeah! Holiday!

I have finally done it!

Managed to buy 2 return tickets on promotion and redeem 2 more with Singapore Airlines for the family. With the redemption, I saved S$700!

We will be going to Perth from 28 Sep to 12 Oct to visit Joo, Connie & Jamus. It will be Raeyen's first trip to Perth (and Kieran's 2nd).

Kieran will be just as excited because he has been coaxing me to let him take SQ flight for he has never taken one.

But I don't understand why does the Australian Immigration require visa from Singaporeans? We can now apply online but at A$20 per applicant. Quite expensive, I say, mate!

Photo was taken on 3 Oct 03 with Jamus during our Tree Top Walk

2 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

That's lots of $ you have saved :) Enjoy your holiday!

shopaholic said...

Thanks! My bro & family are planning to rent a campervan for a drive up North. We are very excited about the idea.