Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 11 August 2007

881 = Papaya

Hubby and I applied afternoon half-day leave on Friday.

We met at AMK Hub after my lunch with an old friend, Aemy who now works in Shanghai and buddies, Wendy and Ivy. We decided to support local films by watching 881 instead of Disturbia or Rush Hour 3.

881 brought a lot of childhood memories (that explains how "young" we are) to us and it was a funny yet moving movie. Mindee Ong actually shaved her head for a couple of minutes but very important scenes. Both Yeo Yann Yann and her portrayed the main characters (Papaya sisters, hmm... that reminds me of the Chopsticks sisters) very well. Worth watching!

2 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

Oh! I was at AMK hub too! I saw the lead actor and actresses on stage.

If hybby and me can get away, we would like to see this too :)

shopaholic said...

Really?

I missed their appearances. They really acted very well. There are laughter & tears.

We caught the 2.40pm show.

If we didn't have the chance to watch together, we would rent the DVD when it's out.