Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 18 April 2008

Out and About

From this week onwards, my work schedule is going to be HECTIC & CHAOTIC!!!

I'm torn between family and work BUT I have to work.

I've been in Shanghai since Monday, back on Friday night or Saturday morning depending on the flight. Then off to Hong Kong and Guangzhou next Monday 21/4 till Thursday 24/4, then KL on Sunday 27/4 till Wednesday 30/4. Finally our holiday in Bangkok and Hua Hin from 1 May (Thu) and back on 5 May (Mon), on leave on 6 May (at home) then to KL again 7-8 May.

I'm not only going to miss the family miserably BUT will be loaded with work. Both which I'm trying to strike a balance and keep all of us sane. I don't know how my hubby is going to cope when I'm not around but he has given his support. THANK YOU, Darling!

So God please help us.

4 cherubic angels:

Valencia said...

hey Pris, how was your trip to Hua Hin? Share pix!!

Anonymous said...

happy mothers' day... don't overwork yourself ya.. *Hugz*

shopaholic said...

hi val.... it was great and i have just managed to post the entry here and the photos in my flickr! do check it out! happy mother's day!

shopaholic said...

hi mamabliss

thanks for the wishes, u too :)