Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 6 May 2008

1st Sports Day


The kindy held its inaugural Sports Day (photos) on 1 May and both our boys participated. We were so afraid that they couldn't make it as they had high fever days before. We even took Kieran to KKH on Sunday where his fever reached 40.2 degrees Celcius!

It was a hot sunny day at the sports stadium. The boys put on their PE tees and took part in telematches for their respective levels. The kids marched out in contingencies representing their classes, so cute.

When Kieran's K2 level was up for a race, I was screaming my lungs out lending suppot to Kieran as I shouted "Go, Kieran, Go... Go, Lavender, Go" (Lavender is his class name). Lavender came in second but it was fun to watch them compete.

See Kieran's clip:




When the pre-nursery level came in, all the parents went ga-ga over their little tots. I armed myself with camera and green-bean shaker to cheer for Raeyen. As his classmates were crawling through the hula-hoops, I could see that he was anxiously waiting for his go. He crawled fast and raced through to meet his classmates, they carried a box (teamwork) across the finish line and emerged first. I was beaming and very proud of my little boy.

It was an exhausting but enjoyable day. We were all drenched in sweat, got home, bathed and the boys snoozed a little while we packed our luggage for our trip to Bangkok-HuaHin in the very evening.

0 cherubic angels: