Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 30 June 2008

New Phone on the Block

The new Samsung Omnia is making me sway and drool. I know I had previously liked iPhone and then Touch Diamond but this newbie is packed with more stuff that the other two may lose their glory.

Check out its own Facebook.

My hubby is already eyeing on it. He's wondering if he should switch operator from M1 to Singtel for this phone. Samsung is quite aggressive in marketing its consumer goods. First on TV and now mobile phone. My hubby may be a successful convert from a Nokia to Sony Ericsson and finally... the Omnia by Samsung. (While I like its design, features and functionality, I must confess I DISLIKE the name "Omnia", it's like Narnia the movie and doesn't sound sexy enough like the other two contenders.)

0 cherubic angels: