Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 29 June 2008

Peking Duck in Shanghai

I was in Shanghai late last week. Met up with an old friend who works there and had a sumptuous dinner at a Chinese restauarnt "Quan Ju De" along Huai Hai Zhong Lu for its famous Peking Duck. It was value for money, a whole duck cost us about S$35. We also had some Japanese mushrooms as an appetiser (means it's cold) - it's tasty!

Shanghai weather was bad with rain, the worse was on my way to the airport on Friday as it was POURING with POOR VISIBILITY. I was so worried that my flight might be delayed as a result as I heard a colleague that flighs to Hong Kong were delayed due to typhoon. When I arrived at the airport, I was relieved that my flight was on schedule, which means arrival in Singapore past midnight.

0 cherubic angels: