Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 25 August 2008

Outing on 22 August

As hubby couldn't apply leave to celebrate Kieran's actual birthday, together with Yani, we took both boys for lunch at The Central by taking MRT to Clarke Quay.

Knowing that Kieran loves Japanese food and having read a good review in Urban, I decided to scout for Ramen Santouka for its succulent pork cheek at $8 a serving. We were there during the office lunch hours and had to wait for about 15 minutes to be seated. We ordered 2 set meals and pork cheek. Boy, they were so good that we ordered another serving of pork cheek.

Then we took the MRT to Vivocity (the kids and my fav haunt). As usual, we went to the pet shop to see some cute puppies and hamsters. Kieran was pestering me to get him a pair of hamsters but I relented, I told him that he is too young to mind them. We saw a gleaming red Ferrari race car on display and the boys were very excited.

Then we went to Marks & Spencer for some cookies and Gloria Jeans for a cuppa (hot chocolate for my boys) before heading home early to beat the after-office hours office crowd.

It was a fun day with the kids.

I am looking forward to our day out (this time with hubby) on 1 September.

0 cherubic angels: