Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 1 September 2008

Letting Go

My best friend's hubby who was suffering from brain tumor is now with God. He ended his ordeal on 29 August 2008 at 12.42am.

I remember one Pastor said, "We are not here to pray for Brother Yin, for he is home and with God." It was very appropriate. I like the verse the family chose for his obituary:

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7

On the 29th when I returned to his home to collect his suit, I discovered 2 pieces of folded papers in the pocket. As I retrieved and opened them, I realised they were the script to my wedding 9 years ago when Yin was our Master of Ceremony. It brought so much memories... the times we spent Christmas together, exchanging couple gifts, went Paris and London together till when our kiddos were born.

0 cherubic angels: