Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 7 September 2008

Girlie Buys

I went to Taipei for business trip from 2-4 Sep.

Knowing that Taiwan is crazy over Japanese cosmetics, I joined the bandwagon and bought stuff that are not available in Singapore. Here are my stash:

1. Majolica Majorca mascara (2nd generation)
2. Majolica Majorca pencil eye liner (gold)
3. Majolica Majorca liquid eye liner (grey)
4. Majolica Majorca quad eyeshadow (brown trick on powder)
5. Jill Stuart oil blotters
6. Jill Stuart mix blush compact (06 fresh apricot)
7. Eternal nail art stickers
8. Bourjois mini lip gloss
9. Pantene Clinicare hair treatment

I love them, the only thing I have not used (more like couldn't bear to use) is the Mix Blush Compact from Jill Stuart, because it is just too pretty, it even comes with an attached brush (there's a pink crystal encased on the brush holder - how can I resist it???)! Had wanted to buy its latest limited edition "Illuminance" but the compacts were SOLD OUT! The eyeshadows also caught my fancy but it's so pricey I gave up, phew!

During this trip, I got the chance to eat the very delicious dessert from "Xian Yu Xian" (literally means fresh heavenly yam). I had a generous bowl of grass jelly (xian cao) with peanuts, pearls and red beans, drizzled with milk (only NT$50 = S$2.30)... mmmmm so yummy I WANT MORE!

4 cherubic angels:

Valencia said...

I love the desserts from that store too! they are quite new actually. The tau hueys are so much nicer then the ones we get here in Singapore!

Love your new stash!

shopaholic said...

Hmm... I shall try the tau-huey nexy trip!

Anymore good recommendations?

Am in Mumbai now and just had a great Indian dinner with my colleague!

Anonymous said...

hi, im wondering how much you bought the mix blush compct in Nt??

shopaholic said...

Hi Ruby, I bought it at NT$1300, about S$60.