Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 24 August 2009

Kieran turned 7!

Hubby and I made plans to bring Kieran out on Thursday and Friday, respectively as a prelude to his birthday, afterall the school was closed on both days due to PSLE Oral exam.

Thursday. Hubby took him for a movie - G I Joe, as the title implies, it's very apt for male bonding. I bought the tickets for them at lunch and the came over to meet me for a quick one before scooting off for the show. They met me again after work. Kieran had evidently enjoyed the movie as he related part of the story to me on our way home by MRT.

Friday. After rushing home from half-day's work, I took Kieran and Raeyen to Orchard Road. Raeyen tagged along as I couldn't bear to leave him home. First stop was Kinokuniya for books; Kieran chose Star Wars while Raeyen had Thomas the Tank Engine. While we were walking to Takashimaya from Wisma Atria, we took a short-cut through Guess and a LBD caught my eyes.... I tried, the boys squealed that it was nice on me.... and yes I bought it. Then we went Bakerzin for desserts before going to Borders for more books. We left Orchard to meet hubby for dinner at Ajisen.

Saturday. We collected Kieran's Raspberry cheesecake from Secret Recipe at Square 2 but it was badly done (as you can see in the photo), even the quality of the cake has gone South. It was disappointing which I have no mood to detail here. Anyway, the kids had fun with their cousins as usual. Joo family even flew in his pressie from Perth - Ben 10 Alien Force swimwear + board shorts. Raeyen also had a new Lightning McQueen suit. Kieran wants Star Wars lego which he has yet found one that he likes because most are bad guys.

0 cherubic angels: