Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 22 August 2009

New gadget


19 August. Hubby gave me a surprise when he opened the car boot while we waited for Kieran. My new found MacBook Pro 13" sat squarely awaiting for her new owner. Yes, my Mac is a girl, no less.

I was beaming with pride that it didn't cost us much as we signed up for another 2 years with Singnet for its broadband and paid an additional $499 to get the Pro version.

The very night, after the kids went to bed, I was busy exploring this silver beauty. Setting up my own Apple account, Skype, etc. Mac is definitely a class of its own, I am loving it.

Next gadget - Apple iPhone 3G[S].

2 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

That was so sweet of your hubby :)

Hey! I just change to iMac recently too and I love using it! :)

shopaholic said...

Oh yes, Apple knows exactly what user wants.