Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 7 October 2009

I wish Jill was here...

I mean Jill Stuart, my favourite cosmetic brand. An American brand made good debut in Japan, now it has counters in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Seoul. It has a stream of followers who scour around Asia to get any of its oh-so-romantic products. My favourites are Mix Blush Compact and Eye Palette.

It launches limited edition products from time to time. There are even special coffret sets available only in Taiwan in conjunction with the Republic's famous annual department stores' anniversary sale! Taiwan is also my favourite place to buy Jill Stuart stuff, not only there's 5% VAT refund, the prices in Taiwan are relatively cheaper from the rest of the world, except for a few items in Hong Kong.

Check out Jill Stuart's Christmas 2009 LE set here.

0 cherubic angels: