Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 12 March 2008

Raeyen and his "manja" ways

Raeyen has his unique way of being "manja" to me.

When he wants extra TLC, he would come to me with those kitten-like eyes, purred "meow" and gently bury his little head into my chest.

Every morning when he wakes up, he would give me a nice, wide grin and say, "happy face, mommy".

He also has his own little ways of showing love.

When Kieran got punished by us, he would go to him, take his hand or embrace him and say "what happened?", "it's ok", "don't cry".

While he is getting more and more "challenging" (= more mischievous), he is still very adorable and lovable. Seeing Kieran is almost 6 years old, I can't help not wanting Raeyen to grow up so as to enjoy this moment of innocence and naivity.

1 cherubic angels:

K said...

he's so sweet! :)