Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 8 March 2008

A treat I deserved


I have to confess... after so many years (since being a parent), I've never spent so much on myself.

On Wednesday, while at T3 Changi Airport waiting for my flight to Hong Kong, I visited Gucci and laid eyes on a classy hobo bag from its Spring/Summer collection. A man was at that time buying the same bag. I inspected the bag, tried it and simply loved it. I told the sales associate I have to consider before making that feminine investment.

Together with my colleagure, we went to the Cosmetic & Frangrance section. I was still comtemplating, I already have a few LVs, an old Gucci hobo with bamboo handle Gucci, a classic Ferragamo before the kids came, do I REALLY need another? I called Ivy & Choo, both encouraged me that it's time I pamper myself.

As I walked out, I met the Gucci sales associate who probably was going for lunch break. She threw me a hopeful grin and I said hello; at that spur of the moment, I told her I was going back to the boutique to get the hobo. She immediately called her colleague to reserve a piece for me.

I marched back knowing that my girly happiness is near... there it was, sitting on the counter waiting for its new owner. After checking her inside out, I flashed out my partner in crime (my credit card) for tax-free payment.

Upon checking into my hotel room in HK, I immediately replaced my beige eyelet GG5 hobo with my newfound ladykiller.

As with every trip to HK, I always lug home boxes of Krispy Kreme yummy donuts for the family. This time, I bought 6 bars of GODIVA heavenly chocolates onboard the SQ flight for my hubby.

0 cherubic angels: