Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 21 May 2008

My Indulgences

A nice colleague of mine went to the US, so what did I commission him (via my dear Ivy) to do?


He managed to get the Coach Tattersall wristlet that I've been eyeing at a steal. It's rather small that contains a transitlink card, keys and tissue pack in a M)phosis tissue holder.

And if that isn't enough, I got hold of a pretty bimbo-istic mules from Guess at 30% discount (a pre-GSS casualty).


Hmm.... did I mention the cute Swarovski crystal rings that were designed for the promotion of Sex and the City movie? There are 4 gorgeous bling designs and cost S$430 each. I wouldn't buy as it will chip if knocked. But it's a nice to have.

Seriously, my shopping hasn't ended. I need a waterproof (preferably hobo) bag and at the right size to be placed under the passenger in front of me while in a plane.

1 cherubic angels:

Valencia said...

ohhhh both are so pretty!
hello, shopperholic! hahahaha