Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 12 May 2008

My Mother's Day

We had a simple celebration at Swensen's, Thomson Plaza this afternoon, together with May & Megan. I wore my Gap strapless empire dress while the boys in H&M and Fox.

The boys made some handicrafts at school for this special day.

Kieran made a bucket with the written words "I Love U, Mom & Dad" while Raeyen made a heart-shaped bookmark.

I still can't believe I am a mother of two beautiful boys! I'm glad I'm theirs.

2 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to you :)Sorry haven't been visiting your blog...

shopaholic said...

Hello!!!

Sorry I lost your blog address coz when so-called tried to re-design my blog and all the extras were wiped out!

I'm sure you had a blast too :)