Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 3 September 2006

Birthdays, cupcakes & mambo jumbo

Today is my 2nd sis' birthday ... Happy Birthday ChooChoo & I Love Ya!!! And we had a simple meal at Cafe Cartel @ Junction 8 earlier today.

There are a few September celebrants in my family ... 2 sisters, a brother and a niece. Incidentally Joo (bro) & Rachel (niece) share the same birthday but years apart. Coming to birthdays, I have a penchant for mini cakes - cupcakes to be exact. Well, they are dainty and pretty; besides, you probably feel less guilty gobbling 2 more of these little devils.

I came across a uber chic cupcakes baker website from Karen Cheng's. Trish's cupcakes make me drool and I would like to know how to order from her.

Yesterday was a scorching day and hubby brought Kieran to the RSAF open house at Payar Lebar air base. They walked a good 2km from the carpark to the where all actions were. Kieran enjoyed himself very much during this bonding session with Daddy. In the afternoon, they met me at CompassPoint where hubby signed up for a new broadband with Singtel coz 1. our Starhub contract has ended and we were not courted further by Starhub to continue with them; 2. Singtel's latest offer was irresistable ... a free cool white MacBook! We will have a new Singnet account in 2 weeks' time, whoopee!

So hubby called Starhub to terminate the account but was disgusted by the corporate mambo jumbo rubbish that we had to terminate by 9pm today instead of 15 Sep. Hence I am rushing this posting just before the clock strikes 9pm!

I will update the links on this posting when there's chance.

2 cherubic angels:

Anonymous said...

To my dear little sis & family, thanks for the time at Cafe Cartel, I enjoyed the meal and had great time with you guys.

Wishing you all happy and ever.....

Anonymous said...

hi i stumbled upon your site. lovely blog u hv here =)