Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 18 September 2006

Double Happiness!

Today is my bro, Joo & niece, Rachel's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 2 dearies in the family - one in Perth, the other we just celebrated on Sunday.

A picture of Rachel's 5th birthday celebration:


Kieran & Rachel posing with the tiramisu I made - notice the Winx birthday message?

Joo "told" me via his SMS that this is the 2nd time he celebrates his birthday without Connie & Jamus, yes bro, cest la vie!

Finally, today is the day that's opened to the public to buy tickets to the SSO Babies Proms! I was awake before 6am as Kieran had high-fever and managed to book 3 tickets for hubby, Kieran & me and we will bring Raeyen along on 1 Dec for the concert. Funnily, the SISTIC system did not allow me to choose booking for non-Friend of SSO, so I had to click on "10% for Friend of SSO", I hope SISTI honours that.

I had to apply urgent leave today to mind Kieran and Dr Tan (his PD) said he has gastric flu + virus hence the 39.2C fever. Cest la vie!

"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." Mark Twain

0 cherubic angels: