Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 1 September 2006

A crazy day

1 Sep is Teachers' Day & my eldest sis' birthday (so Happy Birthday and I Love You, Sis!!!) ... also a chaotic day for the family.

We sent Kieran to the childcare centre as the kindergarten is closed today. To our surprised, the centre's gate was locked. We called the centre but no one answered. I called his classmate's Mom & realised it's really closed today and she was informed by the centre twice but we received none :(

We were disappointed and drove home while brainstormed where to seek help.

The dilemma was I had a 10.30am meeting with my bosses and it's hard to get last minute help to mind the kids. It wouldn't have been so hard if my 3rd SIL, Connie was in town (she left for Perth with Jamus last night to visit my bro Joo). We eventually troubled my MIL to rush over and I left for work late.

When I reached the office at Suntec City, there was a fire drill. After the all-important drill (wonder if it was on purpose just before the huge IMF event, hence the 4-million smile project and sprucing up the city & all to impress the 16,000 delegates), we had our meeting and discussion, blah-blah till I left office at 8.15pm. By the time I reached home at SengKang, it was already 9pm and my smaller koala was already in his little dreamland. Kieran waited for me coz he wanna ma-ma to read his bedtime story (so sweet). While my dear hubby waited for me to have dinner together.

Hence I ended my crazy day with a sweet note by tucking Kieran in and typing this blog now.

0 cherubic angels: