Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 4 October 2006

All Blacks

Hubby is a fan of the All Blacks rugby team of the Kiwis, well what can I say, it's a real tough men's game! When he watches the match on cable, I watch too and I enjoy it more than soccer. While his jersey was from Adidas Singapore, Kieran's from New Zealand when my second sister travelled there. Kieran was about 17 months old in this photo and now Raeyen is wearing it. I remember vividly that Kieran puked like a Merlion when we arrived at Bintan and Dad's jersey was not spared. Yikes!

Coming back the All Blacks. What captivates me is every time before a game begins, these toughies would do the Hakka - sort of a Maori warrior dance, and it's spectacular to watch them doing it - so inspiring. I wish we could have the chance to watch one of their matches LIVE! This November, they will be playing in Europe. But I would prefer to watch the game with my hubby and kids in no other place but New Zealand.

0 cherubic angels: