Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 28 October 2006

Kieran's 1st Concert

Kieran performed in a school concert for the first time on Friday 20 October evening at Victoria Concert Hall. We only bought one ticket for the concert as we were not sure if I could make it in time from my return flight from Hong Kong.

In true motherly spirit, I sprinted to VCH after dropping my luggage at home. Hubby fetched me from Raffles City and I managed to catch the whole show, which started at 7.30pm till almost 10pm. Kieran's number was the fifth, and I had a hard time searching for him. When I spotted him, his performance was almost near the end, but I was already beaming with pride seeing my little boy performing lively and smiled at the end of the act. To me, it is an achievement on his part.

Kieran in his costume after the concert















Come 25 Nov, he will have to perform in another concert by the childcare centre. As Daddy will be working that day, I will attend and as usual, arm with videocam and digital camera to catch his little Kodak moments.

0 cherubic angels: