Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 12 October 2006

My Angel's burning hot

Raeyen woke up at 6 this morning and his temperature was a high 39.6. We gave him brufen and I SMS my boss that I had to take urgent leave.

Brought him to the paediatrician and he was shivering - a shock to Yani and I. PD said it was bacteria infection (as molar eruption does not cause such a high fever) and he has tonsilitis - tiny whitish ulcers in throat. She inserted paracetamol depository as his temperature was 39.1. We then gave him Augmentin antibiotic, actified syrup for blocked/runny nose and nose drop and he is now napping.

I hope he gets better tomorrow as it is hard for me to take another urgent leave tomorrow since I will be travelling next Monday. He is supposed to take his MMR jab this Saturday but deferred till Monday, 23 October.

Poor baby, all we can do now is to monitor and make him as comfortable and cool as possible.

0 cherubic angels: