Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 30 March 2007

Beautiful buys

On my last day in Hong Kong (29 March), I zoomed off to Faces at Habour City to buy some stuff from Benefit after checking in my luggage at Central. I heard quite a fair bit about their beauty stuff and I just gotta have it.


I bought 5 items (realness of concealness, de-puffing action eye gel, eye bright, brow zings and 10) and am very happy with my purchase :)

2 cherubic angels:

Valencia said...

So pretty! after reading your post, I went to check out the website. So tempting but so expensive to ship.Must tell us if the products are really good, yeah?

shopaholic said...

Hi Val, u can still tongbang me if u want coz we will get free int'l shipping for min US$85 purchase, and now I've got >US$85 order.

Let me know, u know my number.

OK, gotta get back to Desperate Housewives, now on TV...