Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 22 March 2007

Raeyen's 1st

Ooh, I was so happy when Raeyen blurted "Mommy" out of the blue. I asked Kieran if he heard that and he went, "Yes, he called Mommy like he called me Kieran yesterday!" I was shrieking merrily and my dearie babe gave me the sweetest grin. Ooh...

Raeyen is funny, he can say difficult words like "Daddy", "I know" but not "Mommy", he also hardly called me, not even "Mama".

The moment hubby returned from work, I told him about it. Wow, ok let me record here that at 1 year 8 months 1 week and 5 days old, Raeyen first called me "Mommy".

3 cherubic angels:

K said...

congrats! must b a wonderful feeling! :)sigh, i tink mandy's gonna call pa pa 1st....

shopaholic said...

hi k, was i was thrilled & it's definitely a special feeling.

i remember vividly that kieran was the only kid who called me "mama" while we were @ GUG among all others who called "mommy".

mandy will soon call u i'm sure coz most girls can speak earlier than boys.

Valencia said...

Ohhhhh....such are the little things that just tugs a mum's heart strings right? Enjoy and relish in that moment!